- Hike in the mountain
- Visit the Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage site
- See the Stob Pyramids, a natural wonder
- Enjoy a tour in a calm and relaxing natural atmosphere
- Try a traditional Bulgarian “mekitsa”
- Have lunch at a great local restaurant
Enjoy one of the best ways of exploring and learning more about Bulgaria- with a professional guide while hiking through the amazing mountains.
The tour starts from Sofia and first you will go for hiking in the region of the Stob Piramids. A place well know and excellent for hiking where you will enjoy the magnificent nature. The hiking is of moderate difficulty and it is about 2 hours.
After that you will visit the largest monastery in Bulgaria: the Rila monastery. There your professional guide will take you around and blend you in to the history and the way of life in the monastery. You will spend about 1- 2h in the Rila monastery.
Last but not least you will have the chance to taste one of the best and well known special pastry products in Bulgaria, which will be home-made and have some free time for lunch in a great local restaurant.
After a great day the guide will take you back to your hotel in Sofia.
PRICES are NET, PER PERSON:
1 PAX- 170 euro
2 PAX- 85 euro
3- 4 PAX: 65 euro
5- 8 PAX: 55 euro
• Private tour
• Professional driver- guide
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• Transportation with an A/C car
• Visit to the Rila Monastery
• Food tasting
• Monastery museum entrance fee- 4 euro
• Lunch & personal expenses
• Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up at 9am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel in Sofia
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 9- 10 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Available from mid. March to mid. November
For reservations please contact:
Mrs Elitsa Shtereva
Tourist Agency Solvex
bul. Vasil Levski 84
1142, Sofia, Bulgaria
tel: +359 2 935 80 70
mobile: +359 885 999 189